We are dedicated to providing high-quality compassionate nursing care and Rehabilitation Services in the home environment.
Reliant Home Health, Inc. believes that health care is a basic human right. It must be available, coordinated, and provided in a comprehensive way, combined with other human services when appropriate. Home health care is an important part of the continuous healthcare system and it will be provided in the most cost effective way possible.
Why Reliant Home Health, Inc.?
Home care services will help you and your loved ones prosper through time through programs that assist, support, and increase their self-esteem. When they are at home, they get the disposition of safety and security, the convenience and comfort while being in a place they belong to. This placebo is an indispensable aid in helping themselves heal and recover.
Here are some reasons why you should choose us:
- Quality health care in the privacy of your own home
- Cost-effective way to reduce health care costs for loved ones
- Home care provided under the direction of your physician
- Highly skilled and licensed personnel and certified Home Health Aides
- Patient morale is better at home, resulting in shorter recovery time
Our highly skilled and motivated team of Nurses, Aides, Therapists, and Medical Social Workers are committed to working together to bring compassionate care to the home environment. Our goal is a positive change in the overall health status of the people we serve, while allowing them to remain safely and comfortably at home. Our team includes:
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Skilled Aides
- (HHA, CNA, CMA, CMT, GNA)
- Licensed Physical Therapists
- Licensed Occupational Therapists
- Licensed Speech Therapists
- Medical Social Workers
Their skills are kept current with the fast-changing medical field. At Reliant Home Health, Inc., we believe that home care should be a viable, affordable option for the population we serve at their homes and not just an alternative to institutional care.
Reliant Home Health and our staff shall operate and furnish services in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and disclosure and ownership information. To the best of our knowledge, based on our Quality Improvement Program and professional personnel practices, the services we provide comply with acceptable professional standards and principles.
Our philosophy is guided by the following principles:
- Home Health is designed to meet the unique needs of clients and families.
- Services are tailored to assist individual and family to achieve optimal level of function.
- Care is based on respect for the dignity and worth of each individual.
- Services will be provided in the least restrictive setting.
- Client/family are active participants in the care planning process.
Our services help clients recover from life’s major and minor health problems in the comfort of their homes.
Contact us at 443-928-5699 if you wish to learn more about our agency and services.